Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Treasure House

I learned about this delightful initiative in Hyderabad from my friend utbtkids.
I am briefly quoting her here:

"Treasure House can be called a children’s library, but the thing is, it is much more than just a library. When you are there you feel the 7000+ books being carefully cataloged and cared for, the bright and spacious rooms inviting you, the amazing art studio inspiring you. You will feel like bringing you child and just being there, reading and participating in the programs they offer. If you live in Hyderabad, check it out, you will love it.

This is where I am to be found this summer, if you are looking me that is :)

I am designing a Summer Reading Program for TreasureHouse.

The program is called Reading Bugs.

It is for children age infant – 15."


Do visit her blog and the Treasure House site to learn more about this exciting initiative.

2 comments:

A day in the life of a MOM said...

Sounds like a very good place for the kids..

dipali said...

It really does!