Jawahara tagged me for this one quite a while ago.
1.LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Race
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
A Right Royal Bastard by Aminuddin Khan, Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri, New Life- short stories by Vijai Dan Detha, Dev Anand's autobiography, Romancing with Life.
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Ludo
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? The Week, Outlook, RD, Good Housekeeping,India Today.....
5. FAVORITE SMELL? The smell of wet earth after the first rain.
6. FAVORITE SOUND? Hubby's snores!
7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Self pity
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? The zillion things I need to do in the day.
9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Dominos
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? No chance!
11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...? Have a house with excellent housekeeper attached!
12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Don't drive at all now.
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? If he's had a good dinner and is sufficiently full to be called stuffed, yes. (If he's there, that is).
14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Mostly cool.
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Our first car was a second hand Amby which I often had to push!
16. FAVORITE DRINK? Water, club soda, green tea
17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD .....do all the things I've ever wanted to do.
18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes. Shouldn't I?
19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Never have, never will.
20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
New Delhi, London,Agra, Lucknow, Angthong (Thailand), Kochi, NOIDA, Gummidipoondi,
21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Used to watch the Wimbledon finals.
22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
She writes very well. I also enjoyed her book, The Burden of Foreknowledge
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? A nice clean floor.
24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? A taller, thinner, musically gifted version would be appreciated!
25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Both, depending on circumstances. Was essentially a morning person before I got used to reading blogs late into the night!
26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
No longer eat eggs as such, only in cakes.
27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? The easy chair with footstool in my sitting room.
28. FAVORITE PIE? None, really. Prefer gooey pastries and cheesecake.
29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate. The darker and richer, the better.
30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Whoever is jobless enough! I tag
The Indian Home maker, Choxbox, Parul, Itching to Write
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
jobless - per your definition!
U have fitted into the housemakers role with utmost ease n efficiency.. thats wat I gather from this tag (and from the older posts!) Great going!
good to know some more about you Dipali :-) and the title reminds me that I still have to do your 'happiness is...' tag. Will try to do it asap - hopefully my next post :-)
Post a Comment